CONNIE LEE-TURNER– ARTIST
Connie Lee-Turner was born and raised in Windsor, ON. She is a widow with two children. After being intrigued by the many styles of art and the use of the so many mediums used to produce it,
Connie decided to take art lessons as a hobby. That hobby has now
become her artist voice which gently speaks with honesty and sincerity about the subjects which she depicts in her paintings. Connie is no
longer hobbyist but a working artist who is striving to take her work to another level. She participates in workshops, and painting sessions to improve her artist skills.
- COME JOIN US
- MOSAIC 2018
- 2017 Evidence of Things Unseen
- 2016 THE OTHER SIDE
- 2015 A NEW CHAPTER
- 2014 "The Stories We Tell Chapter Two"
- 2013 "The Stories We Tell"
- 2012 When I Hear Music I See Colour
- 2011 Awaking To Creativity
- 2010 The Courage of Creativity
- 2009 Threads Through Time
- 2008 The Colour Of Art By Artists of Colour
- WHAT'S GOING ON
- GUEST COMMENTS